Come and be a part of the Pramati experience
Senior Engineer/Principal Engineer – Java/J2EE
Location – Hyderabad
- Designing and developing high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems and delivering high-availability and performance
- Contributing in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Writing well designed, testable, efficient code
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Proven hands-on Software Development experience
- Proven working experience in Java development
- Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
- Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Classloading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc)
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
- Experience in the Spring Framework
- Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (JSF, Wicket, GWT, Spring MVC)
- Experience with test-driven development
Location – Hyderabad
- At least 3 years of web client-side development
- Strong Passion for front-end development
- Expert understanding of core front-end web technologies
- Deep knowledge and understanding of client-side architecture and experience in building large scale web applications
- Technologies – Native JS, HTML5, web APIs, advanced CSS, web standards
- Experience in XHR, JSONP and AJAX applications
- Experience with JS frameworks: React, Angular, backbone, marionette, require.js, node.js – Advantage
- Results driven, with good execution skills
- At least 7 years of AWS Infrastructure experience
- In depth Knowledge of a wide range of AWS services
- Ability to gather customer requirements and translate the application requirements to provide AWS solutions
- Demonstrable experience creating architecture on AWS, document the design and provisioning the infrastructure on AWS
- Applied knowledge of architectural and design patterns on AWS
- Strong ability to design AWS infrastructure based on the application requirements
- Strong understanding of the EC2 instance types and ability to create the BoM on AWS based on the application usage needs
- Strong Experience in designing & implementing security (with VPC, IAM, Security Groups, UTM solutions, NACLS etc.)
- Strong understanding of AWS Storage, Database, Security services
- Strong understanding of AWS billing and ability to provide cost optimal architectural designs
- Working experience of AWS Management Tools(Cloud watch, Cloud Formation, Cloud Trail)
- Strong Linux Administration skills
- Strong communication skills with ability to communicate and explain the design/deployment strategy to both technical & non-technical audiences
- Knowledge of Hadoop & SAS or any other analytical solutions is preferred
- Knowledge of scripting and automation in AWS
Location – Hyderabad/Chennai
The Architect is a polyglot, passionate coder who will work effectively with a team and strive to deliver quality output. This role is responsible for working with clients, designers, and other developers to deliver the best solution in a timely fashion.
The ideal candidate will be heavily involved in all phases of application development life cycle including pre-sales calls with potential clients, design, development, testing and deployment of the solution, along with best coding practices. A team oriented approach focused on collaboration, excellent communication skills, and the ability to mentor other developers are critical to the success in this role.
- Strong coder in at least 2 major programming languages (ex: Java, C++) and one scripting language (ex: Python, Ruby)
- Familiar with and follows multiple programming paradigms (ex: functional programming, CSP). Knows a bit about other languages and environments (ex: Scala, Erlang/Elixir, Golang).
- Knows the insides of important libraries/frameworks he/she has worked with.
- Fluency with test-driven development and understands tests at unit and at system level.
- Fluent with expressing system design constraints in terms of metrics.
- Deep familiarity with a couple of application domains.
- Fluency with common algorithms and data structures.
- Ability to engage in mathematical modeling of problems using algebra + geometry/trigonometry + calculus + statistics.
- Ability to communicate clearly.
- Good team player and proficient enough to coach, mentor and help build team.
- Act as a mentor for our developers and technical contact person for our clients.
Desired Profile of Candidate:
- 8 to 10 years of experience
- Technical leadership including the creation of prototypes, proofs of concept, code reviews, mentoring
- Knowledge of software design patterns, web technologies and new developments/trends
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Direct experience with deployments, continuous integration (Jenkins, etc.), cloud-based architecture (AWS, Azure, etc)
- Excellent communication, team management, and interpersonal skills, with a global perspective
- Passion for teamwork, career growth, and knowledge sharing
Location – San Francisco, Bay area
- Manage a team of software engineers, including task planning and code reviews
- Drive technical projects and provide leadership in an innovative and fast-paced environment
- Be responsible for the overall planning, execution, and success of complex technical projects
- Contribute technically to projects
- Degree in Computer Science or closely related field or equivalent practical experience.
- 4 years of hands-on technical leadership and people management experience.
- Hands-on programming experience in one of the following: Java, Ruby or Python
- Degree in Computer Science or closely related degree.
- 10 years of relevant industry experience, with 5 years of hands-on technical leadership and people management experience (managing teams of 8 or more developers).
- Experience shipping successful products.
- Strong leader capable of motivating and energizing the very best.
Visual Designer, Reve Marketing
Location – Hyderabad
– Graphic design work for Reve website, marketing landing pages & collaterals, illustrations, icons, etc.
– Design customer marketing campaigns
– Experience in mobile apps, web and print media
– Experience in advertising agency or creative design services company
– 2 to 3years experience or a fresher
– BFA preferred
An element that shapes the big the picture at Pramati is thinking. And to think more outside convention than inside. That is what makes what we offer the world unique and trustworthy.
PEOPLE OF PRAMATI (P.O.P)
Pramati is really different because of its people. Its values, passion, and way of doing things are the intangibles that make the difference to its customers and the communities it serves.
On-the-job mentoring under experienced Pramatians (The Each One Coach Two Program)and the grooming of key talent LEAD Program.
We are not just inspired by global but also by minimal. We channel this inspired thought and weave it into a masterpiece.
Pramati is a place where amazing artists come together. We ensure cross functional collaboration and learning that generate robust ideas and concepts.
We ideate throughout the year, and implement the most promising concepts at our Labs. We believe that straying off the beaten path at work brings more vibrancy within Pramati.
A Peek Inside Pramati
We are a multi-cultural environment that uniquely combines creativity, attitude, and strength of its people across borders.
The Central Perk
Yes, we know the importance of it. And hence a good brew is always at your disposal
Work at your convenience. But not to another’s inconvenience.
On the fly
You get to visit other offices and travel while at work.
Flicks, reads and jams
A library of books and movies with some screened occasionally for your eyes only. The icing on the cake is a mini-stage for musicians and artists.
Not the mountain, Rush, is our sports initiative. The occasional cyclathon, marathon, trekathon and skydiving are always around the corner.
Eat food that tastes home cooked at our cafeteria or bring your own and share with friends.
On and Off
We encourage getaways and vacations when all is well and provide #WorkFromHome WFH options on occasion.